Sometimes it is not about starting from scratch, but rather revisiting past designs and making them better. The New Standard modern lounge chair is simplicity at its best with a twist. Now new and improved. Wide arms and inviting loose cushions all come together with tuned proportions and show stopping legs. Also available in leather.
• Sturdy kiln-dried American hardwood frame, doweled and corner blocked for added strength
• Sinuous steel springs provide durable support beneath cushions
• High resiliency foam cushions with feather down wrap provide a mix of firm support and comfort, and with use will take on a more casual appearance. To promote even wear over time, we recommend fluffing and flipping cushions frequently after use.
• White or Black powder-coated steel legs
• Nixon Blue / Sand: 46% Acrylic / 43% Cotton / 11% Polyester
• Spitzer Grey: 100% Polyester
• Sanford Black / Coal: 63% Polyester / 37% Acrylic blend upholstery
• Some assembly required