Made you look.
High-backed and leggy beauty in search of willing participants for a relaxing and elegant seating encounter. Experience not required. Must be into tight backs and seats. With a piped seam detail and tubular powder-coated steel legs.
A “tuxedo sofa” has arms and a back of equal height. We had no idea we had designed a “tuxedo sofa” when we designed Dandy, and we don’t particularly care now, either. Dandy was just about creating a really clean, taught silhouette with a beautifully minimal leg. It is a piece that we designed to be equally as interesting to experience from the back as it is from the front.
• Sturdy kiln-dried hardwood frame, doweled and corner blocked for added strength
• Sinuous steel springs provide durable support beneath cushions
• Tight seat and high back cushion with piping detail
• Libby Charcoal: 90% Polyester / 10% Linen blend upholstery
• Oatmeal: 31% Hemp / 29% Cotton / 40% Polyester blend upholstery
• Powder-coated metal base
• Some assembly required