Size does matter.
Sometimes it is not about starting from scratch, but rather revisiting past designs and making them better. The New Standard is simplicity at its best with a twist. Now new and improved. Wide arms and inviting loose cushions all come together with tuned proportions and show stopping legs. Available in multiple fabrics, leathers, and leg finishes, and an array of shapes to suit any space.
• Sturdy kiln-dried American hardwood frame, doweled and corner blocked for added strength
• Sinuous steel springs provide durable support beneath cushions
• High resiliency foam cushions with feather down wrap provide a mix of firm support and comfort, and with use will take on a more casual appearance. To promote even wear over time, we recommend fluffing and flipping cushions frequently after use.
• Powder-coated steel legs
• Sectional connector hardware included
• Nixon Blue / Sand: 46% Acrylic / 43% Cotton / 11% Polyester
• Sanford Black / Coal: 63% Polyester / 37% Acrylic blend upholstery
• Spitzer Grey: 100% Polyester
• Some assembly required